These ideas were inspired by Keith Smith.
- The millionaire speaks in terms of great ideas. The middle class individual speaks about people and things.
- The millionaire owns the company that produces products. The middle class consumes the products
- The millionaire believes in generosity. The middle class believes they cannot afford to give.
- The millionaire has multiple income streams. The middle class only has one income stream
- The millionaire focuses on net worth. The Middle class focuses on the next paycheck