What do you say readers?
Oh and here is a new wedding website
What do you say readers?
Oh and here is a new wedding website
Our very own blogger/star television personality discusses with ‘IT EXPERT’ Victor Ndali (Hewlett Packard Consultant?) on the benefits of a paperless society. Check out the video below.
The video gives readers a better understanding of the benefits of a paperless society. But is that possible in Naija?
How is document management performed? Well check out the article below:
The Benefits of a Paperless Office:
How Document Management Software is continually eliminating the need for physical file storage in small and medium-sized businesses.
As the world goes digital, so will your filing cabinet. Software programs like Imperial Software System’s EZ Doc Filer are taking the document management market to new heights. By allowing documents to be scanned into a database managed system, new imaging and retrieval solutions have the ability to store a company’s document archive on a server while integrating their legacy database application.
A direct result of this electronic organization is the easy access of all data that is withheld in each document. Files can be parsed into different data fields and queried as if they were created in a word processing or spreadsheet application. While this is standard of most document management software, few will have the functionality necessary to accept incoming files from company exclusive directories or from email and fax. A program like EZ Doc Filer (mentioned above) can both deliver files to and from email, fax, and the web.
For those companies who have not yet taken advantage of electronic file storage solutions, below is a list of features one should inquire about before settling on a specific document imaging system:
* Easy Document Retrieval
* Eligibility for documents to be queried and searched
* Prevention of lost documents
* Copier enabled scanning
* Quick PDF Conversion
* Fully customizable user interface
* Ability to fax and email from within the application
* Automated time and date stamp for proper intra-office logging
* HIPAA compliancy
Once such software has been implemented for use in a small or medium-sized business, the client can expect to reduce time spent searching for, retrieving, returning, indexing reviewing, and storing documents; searching for lost documents; and copying paper documents.
In a volatile economy, why waste valuable resources and capital on off-site storage fees and annual file system expenses? Rid yourself of the clutter presented by large, bulky in-house filing cabinets and make the change to a paperless office today.
Jeffrey Olchovy is a front-end web developer and certified SEO for a Long Island-based software company.
So what do you say readers? I am certainly feeling the NBC today look on STV kudos to miss Adaure! Okay readers, there will still be midweek music videos coming up, so stay tuned to Naijagal!
Hey readers what do you say? Hit or miss?
here we go again! Naijagal due to popular demand brings the latest list of wedding websites
In our computerized world, there are a lot of horror stories out in our world when it comes to retrieving this data. In lots of situations, when there is lost data because of hard drive issues, it is almost critical to not run the drive.
Are there many people using software to recover data? That in itself lies the question.
Many people who have used software to recover the data and because it can be a long process with the program, more damage can occur. In order to prevent this, here are some steps on how to perform a windows data recovery.
What are the 7 steps? They are:
1) Shut down the computer, and then find another computer that is running Windows 2000 or XP. Then download your computer recovery software onto the second computer, and go back to the computer you were on and remove the hard drive from it.
But before that it is a good idea to make an image of your whole drive with a disk imaging software. Do these before you decide to start work on the drive.
There are chances your drive may not ever work on your computer again. The procedure that you are about to learn will help prevent you leaving being important data without knowing it. Inadequate software can be the cause of what is called “feather”damage to your drive. Then after that take the hard drive and install it on the second computer as a data drive.
2) Laptop computer hard drive can be connected to your desktop computer with an adapter. If you want to have cheap data recovery because your recovery software doesn’t work with USB, but you are capable of using IDE, you only need a 44 to 40 pin IDE adapter.
These is just affordable, it only cost you around ten to twenty dollars. It’s available at most leading stores that carry supplies for computers. Make it sure that your windows program does not use the “check disk” utility to repair the drive.
3) Use the data recovery program to run your windows data recovery on the second computer you are using. Immediately shut down your computer if you are only using one computer. With the second step of your windows data recovery, you are still going to remove the hard drive of this computer.
4) And then install a new drive, reinstall windows and use your recovery software on it, just take safety precautions, because many people used software to recover data but because, it takes you time to process the program, more damage can occur, just be careful with this.
When the drive becomes more damaged, it can make the recovery process almost impossible. The recovery software does serve its purposes when you can afford to bring your drive to a professional recovery service.
5) Then use your recovery software to recover the data to your new hard drive. But Make it sure that the windows “check disk” utility program does not try to repair the drive when it is booted.
6) Make sure that you recover your data completely, If you want your windows data recovery run smoothly as possible, make it sure that you protect your file.
7) In order to protect your file, once you have installed and downloaded the recovery program onto your computer, you can use it to search for files that you can’t find and recover them to another drive that is on your computer.
What are the items you need?
USB external drive, memory stick, and network-shared folder these are some items that you can use to store your files.
In conclusion, performing a windows data recovery is simple and easy to do provided you know how to do it. I believe with the right tools and practice you can perform any kind of windows data recovery with a breeze.
Therefore, Eddy has started a information guide on how to help any level of computer users to manage their data recovery process with ease and also recommend some tips and techniques in data recovery.
Author: Eddy Kong